2.12.09

Time is Exactly Right

miles and miles and miles away
i found in you a nice display
and something that i didnt need
became a thing that i now miss

some moments that i will demand
remembrance act as it shall
a picture moving in my eyes
and voices keeping something alive

born to be here
all roads lead here

i find it nice your obsession
on getting me to have your picture
i kind of want it i wont say it
now you know ill leave a trail

if i ever get to run again
we'll have so much that goes away
but then again i will confide
if the time is exactly right

born to be here
all roads lead here

I want to be where I can see
where I can breathe where there’s no dim
where I can fly where I can yell
where no one cares…
I’ll be alone here, want to come?
I’ll be alone, in a perfect world

when I go back home
i wont be alone

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario