10.3.10

Never

so easily without a thought
my phone i pick to call
falling into old routines
that i simply cant afford
i manage to survive the first
but second is much worse
sincerly from the shame alone
i fall i fall i fall

ive never done this before
i feel so insecure
the hair i touch is in my veins
im sensible in breath
i feel it rising through my nose
the 3 true flowers from above
and you get suddenly so warm
i gave myself away once more

thinking of the laws i break
thinking every second left
triggered is my brain right now
in motion the suspense aroused
suddenly thoughts become a word
so dirty it sounds so alone
and three becomes a little number
insignificantly unworthy

i get to release the chains
my arms created noticing
i get to feel so satisfied
on thoughts and not just any act
the clouds create the drops and i
move fast enough to dodge but i
will collapse again once more
to feel alive and miss, you're lost

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario