2.12.09

Vigilent

a tear that wants to stay in my eye
a fraction of time in which i take control
a moment that's stuck in my life
when i get a hinch i will start to run

and im obsessed with finding out
what's expecting me in a month
and I declare war to your mess
and its troops align and just wait

a frown that wants to be compressed
manipulative by myself i am now
a single best shot in the head
a final complaint in this hour

and im vigilent for a while
i cant see the enemy in eye sight
i dont wanna fall asleep now
cause anytime anytime

fire in the south
a moment that we thought had drown

and i see some sparks
and your heart
as you find that im here

fire in the south
a tear from an eye that had now

a reason a motive
your mission abolished
and breaking the line

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario